How do I insert the cylinder in my SodaStream TERRA™ Sparkling Water Maker?
2. If a carbonating bottle is inside, remove the bottle. Never insert or replace the cylinder while a carbonating bottle is in the SodaStream TERRA™ Sparkling Water Maker.
3. Remove the back cover by pulling it away from the body of the Sparkling Water Maker while placing one hand on top of the Sparkling Water Maker.
4. Raise the cylinder handle.
5. Remove the seal and cap from the Quick Connect Cylinder. Insert the cylinder into the cylinder holder by positioning the bottom of the cylinder into the Sparkling Water Maker and then gently placing the rest of the cylinder into the cylinder holder.
7. Replace the back cover by fitting the upright tab at the bottom into the rear slot at the base of the Sparkling Water Maker. Then push the cover into place onto the back of the Sparkling Water Maker.