Raspberry & Mint Jelly
Wibble, wobble, wibble wobble, jelly on a plate!!!! Quick, simple and always fun. This raspberry mint jelly will please both kids and adults alike.
- 1 litre of water
- 250 ml of Soda Press Co. Raspberry & Mint syrup
- 7 sheets of gelatine
- 2 punnets of fresh raspberries
- In a bowl of cold water soak the gelatine sheets until soft (5 minutes).
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan bring the water and syrup to a simmer, turn off heat, then add the soaked gelatine sheets and stir well until the gelatine has completely dissolved.
- Pour the jelly mix into a pouring jug and fill six small jelly moulds. Top the warm jelly with 6 fresh raspberries.
- Place in the fridge overnight to set. Before serving, dip mould briefly in hot water, then turn out onto plate. Top with more fresh fruit.
*This recipe can be made using all of the Soda Press Co. syrups………go on get creative.