How do I install the cylinder in my SodaStream E-TERRA™ Sparkling Water Maker?
Follow the steps below to make sure your cylinder is properly installed in your SodaStream E-TERRA™ Sparkling Water Maker:
- Place the SodaStream® E-TERRA™ Sparkling Water Maker on a flat sturdy surface and remove the back cover..
- If a carbonating bottle is attached, remove the bottle. Never insert or replace the cylinder while a carbonating bottle is in the SodaStream E-TERRA™ Sparkling Water Maker.
- Remove seal and cap from the SodaStream CO2 Quick Connect Cylinder.
- Raise the cylinder handle. Insert the CO2 Quick Connect Cylinder in the back of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Lower the cylinder handle.
- Replace the back cover by fitting the upright tab at the bottom into the rear slot at the base of the Sparkling Water Maker. Then push the cover into place onto the back of the Sparkling Water Maker.