Kiss the Cook Party Punch
- • 6 limes, diced
- • 7 oz red currants
- • 7 oz raspberries
- • 7 oz blueberries
- • 20 tsp granulated sugar
- • 1 bottle of sugar cane rum, such as Cachaca or Agricole
- • 3 1/2 oz Triple sec
- • 1 oz SodaStream Berry Mix flavor
- • SodaStream sparkling water
- Muddle limes, sugar, and half of the berries. Set aside and let sit for 5 minutes.
- After 5 mins, pour the entire contents into a large punch bowl. Add the rum, Triple sec, and Berry Mix. Stir well.
- Fill the bowl with ice and top off with sparkling water. Add the rest of the berries and stir gently.
Ready to try something delicious?