A quintessentially British cocktail that is the perfect drink to celebrate all occasions not to mention, a refreshing sip for long summer nights.
- 50ml of Pimm’s No. 1
- 10ml of Soda Press Co. Ginger Ale Syrup
- 10ml of Soda Press Co. Old Fashioned Lemonade Syrup
- Soda water
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- Punnet of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 orange, cut into slices
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- In a tall glass place a large ice cube, then add the Pimms, ginger ale, & old fashioned lemonade syrup.
- Place a few slices of strawberries a slice of orange, 6 mint leaves and a few ribbons of cucumber.
- Now top with soda water and enjoy!