Raspberry Rosé Punch
- • 1 litre SodaStream sparkling water
- • 250g raspberries
- • 3 tbsp caster sugar
- • 700ml Rosé
- • 250ml vodka
- • Small handful pink rose petals
- • Ice
- • To prepare the SodaStream sparkling water: Fill a Sodastream 1 Litre Bottle with cold water and carbonate.
- • Place raspberries into a punch bowl and crush gently with the back of a fork. Add caster sugar, Rosé and vodka, then stir to combine until sugar is dissolved.
- • To serve: Top raspberry mixture with SodaStream sparkling water, rose petals and plenty of ice. Serve immediately.
- • Serves: 10-15