Raspberry Rosé Punch
- 1 litre SodaStream sparkling water
- 250g raspberries
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 700ml Rosé
- 250ml vodka
- Small handful pink rose petals
- To prepare the SodaStream sparkling water: Fill a Sodastream 1 Litre Bottle with cold water and carbonate.
- Place raspberries into a punch bowl and crush gently with the back of a fork. Add caster sugar, Rosé and vodka, then stir to combine until sugar is dissolved.
- To serve: Top raspberry mixture with SodaStream sparkling water, rose petals and plenty of ice. Serve immediately.
- Serves: 10-15