Tropical Rum Punch
- • 1 mango, peeled and cored
- • 1 punnet sliced strawberries
- • 750mL pineapple juice
- • 2 cups coconut water
- • 1 cup light rum
- • ½ cup dark rum
- • ¼ cup agave nectar
- • 1 orange, sliced
- • 600mL Sparkling Water
- • Prepare the sparkling water: Fizz 1 bottle of cold water. Add mango with 250mL of pineapple juice to a blender and blend together.
- • In a large pitcher, stir together the mango mixture with 500mL of pineapple juice, coconut water, sparkling water, both the rums and agave.
- •Taste and adjust if required. Add in some sliced strawberries and use also to garnish. Serve over ice. Tip: add fresh lime to spice things up.
Ready to try something delicious?